Number of the Day


I like doing number of the day activities as I think it they a great day to get in daily math review (it's part of our daily Calendar math routine.) For my younger kids, we generally use the day's day number as the number of the day for several months (after that when you get to the end of the month, days 30/31, just start over again with one as the month starts. For older students the daily number can just follow the number of days in school).

Below are a few new templates I have made up for my kids to do number of the day.

Lower Elementary Calendar Math


Upper Elementary Calendar Math


Now, if these don't quite suit your fancy (or needs), I've put together a Pinterest board of other recording sheets  that I have found around the web that you can download or draw inspiration from to make your own. Check out my board below: