How Can You Tell if a Number is Divisible by Another Number? Use Divisibility Rules!

Is 2,432 divisible by 2?
Is 944 divisible by 4?

Divisibility Rules can quickly tell us if a number is divisible by another number!

divisibility rule is a shorthand way of discovering whether a given number is divisible by a fixed divisor without performing the division, usually by examining its digits. (MathGoodies.com)

Here are a few divisibility printables I have made over the years:

Divisibility Rules Notebook Pages







Divisibility Rules



Of course it's been eons since I was in school, but I don't remember learning the divisibility rules so I loved when I first learned them (or perhaps relearned them) some years back with my older kids. Teaching math to my homeschoolers has really boosted my math skills too!