EnJOYing our Ink Joy Pens!

I can never keep pens in our house. 

They always seem to "mysteriously" disappear. 

So, I was so happy to be invited to join the Smiley360 Ink Joy Pens mission. In exchange for a review, I got a free sample of Ink Joy pens. I had never heard of them before this mission, but my sister (a pen aficionado with the most consistently perfect handwriting I've ever seen) has some and told me she loves them, so I was excited to try them.

So they arrived!

In the kit, I got an 8 pack of assorted Ink Joy pens and a $5 gift card to purchase more!

A few days after they arrived, I called the kids to come try them out and we ended up creating a spontaneous family doodle artwork. 


We had a great time. It had been a while since I had sat down and drew/colored with the kids. 

So How Are the Pens?

Ink Joys are really great pens. They have a neat rubberized grip that makes writing more comfortable.


and the pens glide so easily across the page...



You get a neat assortment of colors in the assorted pack:




I always need blue pens for the kids' forms that I  have to submit for the charter school we homeschool through. So, I'm planning on using my $5 gift card that came in my Smiley360 kit to get those, insha Allah.




If you'd like to take a look at all the other great stuff I've received from Smiley360, check out my Smiley360 Pinterest Board:

Follow TJ HOMESCHOOLING's board Smiley360 Missions on Pinterest.